Precise, clearly arranged, maximum information - GSpeedo PRO! Now with economy view!!!
Furthermore we have display the G-forces like in motor sports!
Besides the GPS based speedometer GSpeedo shows:
* current speed (digital and analog tachometer)
* average speed
* maximum speed
* driven distance
* acceleration G-forces
* speed history
* total time
* moving time
* sensor or GPS-based compass
* choose between km/h, mph, and knot
* enable/disable compass in settings
* portrait/landscape mode
* turn different widgets on/off in settings
* sensor based acceleration
* background mode
* background recording of tracks
* export driven track to GPX or CSV (with more data) file or send it by e-mail
* turn bluetooth on/off on application start/end
* show current and recorded track on the map
* economy view
Attention: As we are using quite a lot sensor data, battery drain can be high (depending on your phone). However, this should be no problem in a car.
If you recognize any errors, please don't post them in the experiences but send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will fix it and upgrade the app asap. Wrong values presented in the speed view are no errors, they come from the sensors of your device.
If you are missing something that is crucial to have in this app, please also send it to the given address.
GSpeedo PRO is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-03-06. The program can be installed on Android 2.1 and up.
GSpeedo PRO (version 1.4.0) has a file size of 519.05 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 13 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.